The Best Deal Maker and Most Knowledgeable real estate agent in Boca Raton, Delray Beach and Highland Beach and throughout Palm Beach County Florida.
Its been a while since I posted to my blog. I am pleased you stopped by and I will try to make your stop worth your time.
I've put together some interesting information about the south Florida real estate market.
As you may know, my expertise is assisting buyers and sellers in Boca Raton, Delray Beach and Highland Beach, Florida. However, many events, market trends and circumstances within the surrounding areas of Palm Beach County have a direct impact on values, availability and marketability in Boca Raton, Delray Beach and Highland Beach.
Here's a few interesting points of information for you.
1. State Farm Insurance company lowered their rates for South Florida homeowners due to the absence of hurricanes and natural disasters.
2. The south Florida real estate is now available at very low interest rates to anyone seeking financing for purchasing. As of this date, interest rates are at a two-year low!
3. The Florida Realtors/Florida Bar Residential Contract for Sale and Purchase, its As Is companion, and all Comprehensive Riders to the Residential Contract for Sale and Purchase Contract will be updated.
4. It's common knowledge in the real estate industry that a buyer should get a collection of documents before purchasing a condominium. I will help you with this exceedingly important step.
5. Silent Angels: Silent Angels is a charitable organization, that I love, composed of Realtors® for the purpose of providing funds, supplies and services to individuals who are making a determined effort yet are financially needy or otherwise distressed.
6. When asked about Emotional or Physical Support Animals, Emotional support animals provide therapeutic benefits for people with psychiatric or mental disabilities. You have the right to confirm that the animal is genuine, and your prospective tenant is not trying to outsmart you. However, you should not discriminate against someone with one of these animals any more than someone with, for example, a wheelchair. And, if your are a buyer, you also have the right to have your valued companion reside with you in any condo, home, community or association. Just ask me how.
7. Concerned or interested in Home Prices in Florida? According to Florida Realtors data, 82 consecutive months (more than six and a half years) that statewide median sales prices for both single-family homes and condo-townhouse properties increased year-over-year.
8. What seems to be really driving sales of homes and condo's these days are two factors: a rising need for employees for the booming job market and people relocating for a safer and more secure home life.
9. I and with the assistance of my team engaged in more than 1000 showings during the past 60 days. Our combined knowledge and first-hand experience make us the most knowledgeable and hands on real estate agents in South Florida.
10. There are several new condominiums with immediate occupancy in Boca Raton, Delray Beach and Highland Beach. Most are luxury building’s, and many are waterfront and ocean view buildings. Gorgeous!
11. New Oceanfront homes, existing Oceanfront homes and luxury Estates with water views are scare these days but no worries, I know each location and will guide you like nobody else can or will.
12. Ask me about Pet Friendly buildings in Delray, Boca Raton and Highland Beach.
What you want to know and what you need to know are two very important aspects that must be addressed before you start your search for a new home or before you place your home on the market for sale. I offer free advice and private consultations by appointment. I guarantee my insights and knowledge will be invaluable to you. Please call me at 561-322-0495.